Who is it for?
We provide Moodle training for academics and administrators who are in charge of Moodle courses.
What training courses are available?
1. Standard three hour sessions Moodle: Getting Started
- Introduction to Moodle
- Moodle structure
- Managing your course
- Editing course settings, such as a course name and format
- Managing course participants
- Editing course content
- Adding and editing resources, such as files and folders
- Adding and editing activities such as forums and polls
2. Special 90 minute sessions
- Editing settings of a feedback form
- Analysing results
- Online Submissions
- Set up an assignment
- Use the grading system
- Managing Access
- Set up groups
- Set up groupings
- Restrict access to course content using groups, groupings and other methods.
Where do I book?
The schedule of training courses, including booking options, is available on the University Training Booking System at http://training.cam.ac.uk/theme/moodle?providerId=1144872.
Do you offer any bespoke training?
Bespoke training for a group can be arranged. Some specific questions can even be covered on a one-to-one basis over the telephone. Please contact our Helpdesk to discuss your training needs: firstname.lastname@example.org.